Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

I only have 15 Boxes made, so reserve one now if you want a Pipe with a Box!

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The Pipe body is cast in solid plastic resin, painted, and aged.

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $495
Pipe - $250

Interest List:

1. odea6332 (P&B)
2. Waguli318 (P&B)
3. Jerichos (P&B)
4. vachal22 (P)
5. Lan Jenn (P&B)
6. tcstewart1962 (P&B)
7. kalelofkrypton (P&B)
8. Droidr4i9 (P&B)
9. katmax (P&B)
10. Chris10an (P&B)

Pipe1sm.jpg

Pipe2sm2.jpg

Pipe3sm.jpg

Pipe4sm.jpg

PipeBoxFinal1sm.jpg

PipeBoxFinal2sm.jpg

PipeBoxFinal3sm.jpg

PipeBoxFinal4sm.jpg

RiddlePrintsm.jpg

Attachments

• Pipe2sm.jpg
    Pipe2sm.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 5,443
Last edited:
YES, YES, YES I'll be definitely in for the pipe at this stage, might have to try for the box later on, pm sent thank you.

Damn this is tempting. Refresh my mem... Is there a secret code on the pipe?

Yes, I forgot to mention!

I'll be including a scrap piece of paper, the same size that is in his notebook with the 'riddle' stamped in red ink, to mimic blood. Pic attached!

If you could put me down for the box as well, I'll see what I can come up with in a few weeks, I can definitely get the pipe, just have to squeeze the budget to get the box.

Just a wee question about the box, I know it's being made by a craftsman but just wanting to know if the wood will be treated in any way.
i only ask as our customs service are very particular about wood products and other natural materials coming in to NZ for their bio hazard safety of our boarders.

Just a wee question about the box, I know it's being made by a craftsman but just wanting to know if the wood will be treated in any way.
i only ask as our customs service are very particular about wood products and other natural materials coming in to NZ for their bio hazard safety of our boarders.

I don't think it's been treated. It's just poplar wood that has been stained and varnished. I've shipped this to Australia and I believe NZ as well, with no problems.

Watching National Treasure as I type this. Just popped together another set of glasses for myself. still getting the random request for them. Popped out my personal pair a week ago to another NT collector. Looking forward to getting this set in the next few weeks.

IMG_4929.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanting to know when you need payment by.

I'll send a "Payment Due" PM when payment is required, which will be when they are ready to ship.

I'll also post here when they are almost done, so to give you a heads up to have your payment ready.

So far, the boxes are made and ready for final assembly. I'm finishing up the "Cronos Device" project before I can take this project on full time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back