National treasure book of secrets!!!!!

gaga100

I need pictures, facts, and ideas on the book of secrets from national treasure 2! When i am done with it, i will post the final result. I have the cover done, which i used marble goat skin on a porfolio document holder, and I have the front of it embossed with the U.S. seal.

Last edited:
I think you will have to do much searching on here and on the net. I know the members here who have made the National Treasure Book of Secrets in the past have spent thousands of hours in research to create their fantastic work!!

Good luck!

Andy

Thank you. I have started this project back in December, and I am only done with the cover. I just started on the first page. I hope to post the first page tonight.

I don't think a lot of people will be chiming in to help you since you are new but maybe I'm wrong. If you want the best help, you should make a list of all the presidents and the dates of their terms in office then research what significant things happened during their terms and then make up conspiracies based around that.

Posting a thread asking for people to "give" you something is not the way to go. Do the research yourself and then post what you have. Maybe then people will chime in.

Also, don't post several threads on the same topic.

I really didn't mean it as a demand. I was mainly looking for suggestions. I have the cover done of the book, and one document that took a **** load of time to age. I have a list of presidents that im planning on using. I also have mastered there signatures. I have at least 250 hours into this project.

Got it. I own one of the replicas made here, so I understand how much work goes into these. The book should contain an entry from every president not just selected presidents. The book I have has over 200 pages and 100+ inserts. I can't tell you the stories in mine but I suggest taking the most mondaying facts and tweaking them into conspiracies.

I look forward to seeing your book. Can you post pics of the cover so far?

Yea. I definately will after I dig up my camera. The selected presidents I have picked I will first plan out the documents, and practice their handwriting. The non selected presidents not on my list, I will not master their handwriting as good as I did with the others. But in all, I will do all of the presidents. I also have this great idea with nazi treasure.

This link-http://www.therpf.com/f40/inserts-presidents-book-secret-123632/

Props to neofr78, really took the preasure off me.

I would also like to see pictures of your cover.
I would like to buy one, so I keep hoping someone will list one in the Junkyard at a price I can afford. If not I may have to make one myself.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back