Limited Run Nathan Drake Uncharted journals set

Alfoe92

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay so I had an interest thread and had a few people interested. I'll be doing an initial run of 3 sets of journals from Uncharted 1, 2 and 3.

Sir Francis Drakes journal
Shambhala
Iram of the pillars

Three journals with all screen accurate pages. The Francis Drake book will have the gold etched front and will be pre-bullet hole. Shambhala book will have accurate blue cover and feature all pages. Hard inserts such as the coins and flowers won't be included but information on how to get the correct ones will be. The iram of the pillars book will come fully completed.

$500 for the set. Many many hours goes into making these and this is as low as I can go. Will accept payment option of 100 to get your spot on the run, another 100 to start work on journals as this money is needed to fund the materials and then books will ship when final amount hits. If you want to pay in full, that's up to you.

I have plenty of pictures in my interest thread and can post more if needed. Any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to ask in here or DM me.

Spots are now open. Looking for 3 but will consider moving to a maximum of 5 of interest is there. After this run I probably won't be doing another as I'll look into making an Uncharted 4 version.

#1 - Mpops89 ~ full set - paid.

Last edited:
So I currently have a U2 journal. Any option for just getting 1 & 3? If so, interested pending sample images

Are they being done by hand? Or printed?

Glad to see this is still alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m very interested in this. 3 high quality replica books for $500 is very fair. I would like to see these come with a hand numbered, signed COA as well. I need to go back through your previous threads for pics, but put me down as #1 on the list. Thanks! When do you need the $100 DP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback everyone and I'll PM everyone in the morning regarding specific questions, it's almost midnight here ATM.

I'd be interested in the Francis Drake journal, but I understand if you're only selling as a set. Would love to see pictures regardless if you have them!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back