Natatie Rushman aka Black Widow related to...

All4it

I'm probably not the only one to think this, but nobody made a post about it yet. Does anybody know this? Is it possible (even though in movies anything is possible) that Natatie Rushman is the granddaughter of Peggy Carter from Captain America, the woman Steve Rogers loved. As we know they both have red hair, they're both handly in fighting and are good with weapons. Is this a fact in the Marvel universe or is it just a coincidence?
I mean it looks pretty obvious.

I'm probably not the only one to think this, but nobody made a post about it yet. Does anybody know this? Is it possible (even though in movies anything is possible) that Natatie Rushman is the granddaughter of Peggy Carter from Captain America, the woman Steve Rogers loved. As we know they both have red hair, they're both handly in fighting and are good with weapons. Is this a fact in the Marvel universe or is it just a coincidence?

No, Black Widow came from the USSR and was originally a bad woman in the comic books at least, her real name was Natasha Romanoff.

But who knows, the movies could screw that up and try to make them releated, but it'd be stupid.

Well, if we're in the movie universe, all Steve and Peggy did was kiss. So, unless there's something I wasn't taught in sex ed, i'd say no.

And BDK has the comic side covered.

Just coincidence. Marvel has a LOT of women who kick ass and take names and a LOT of redheads. Not all of them are related. If you're looking for relations, though, the woman who was in Cap's room when he woke up at the end of the movie IS Peggy's granddaughter, Sharon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back