Natatie Rushman aka Black Widow related to...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

All4it

I'm probably not the only one to think this, but nobody made a post about it yet. Does anybody know this? Is it possible (even though in movies anything is possible) that Natatie Rushman is the granddaughter of Peggy Carter from Captain America, the woman Steve Rogers loved. As we know they both have red hair, they're both handly in fighting and are good with weapons. Is this a fact in the Marvel universe or is it just a coincidence?
I mean it looks pretty obvious.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The BDK

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm probably not the only one to think this, but nobody made a post about it yet. Does anybody know this? Is it possible (even though in movies anything is possible) that Natatie Rushman is the granddaughter of Peggy Carter from Captain America, the woman Steve Rogers loved. As we know they both have red hair, they're both handly in fighting and are good with weapons. Is this a fact in the Marvel universe or is it just a coincidence?
No, Black Widow came from the USSR and was originally a bad woman in the comic books at least, her real name was Natasha Romanoff.

But who knows, the movies could screw that up and try to make them releated, but it'd be stupid.

Talisen

Sr Member
Well, if we're in the movie universe, all Steve and Peggy did was kiss. So, unless there's something I wasn't taught in sex ed, i'd say no.

And BDK has the comic side covered.

EyeofSauron

Master Member
Well, if we're in the movie universe, all Steve and Peggy did was kiss. So, unless there's something I wasn't taught in sex ed, i'd say no.

And BDK has the comic side covered.
but maybe with the super soldier serum that would, well....

firesprite

Master Member
Just coincidence. Marvel has a LOT of women who kick ass and take names and a LOT of redheads. Not all of them are related. If you're looking for relations, though, the woman who was in Cap's room when he woke up at the end of the movie IS Peggy's granddaughter, Sharon.