Narin's website

stoods77

Hey guys,
anyone know what happened to zealousmodels the website of Narin? Is he still sculpting,if so is there another site he's set up?

Cheers

I think Narin mentioned somewhere that he was so snowed under with work that he forgot to renew his website domain and hadn't got around to putting it back up.

www.NarinStudio.com appears to be his site - I hope he's not too busy as I'm enquiring after The Encounter, but I've not had a reply yet :p

I shot him an email about a piece, and he replied within a couple of days. I'm sure you'll hear back soon! He's a really great guy! Super friendly and polite.

I have talked with Narin a lot through email and he has never not answered one of my emails. If it does take longer than a few days, it is for a good reason. He is a very busy man. He will get back to you I'm sure of it. No worries! He really is a nice guy and a pleasure to do business with.

Cheers guys, I didn't have any doubts about Narin I guessed he would be up to his arms in sculpting he must be one busy bee with the amount he is pushing out., I've just ordered mine through Dan.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back