Narin's Death Warrior WIP

saul62

Hi guys, here's a WIP that i started awhile back, after coming in here i got the itch again. Thanks guys for the inspiration. i'm going to continue the built up again this weekend and finish it soon. thanks for looking.

Saul
100_0057-1.jpg

Thank you so much for the kind words guys. i'll be working on this bad boy between some other comissions. looking forward to getting it finished.

Awesome work friend, how did you use for metals and gold finish??
Rick

Rick, for the metal work i simply used craft paints from Michaels and A.C. Moore. the armor was base coated in black and the metals brushed on. Again, thank you.

Saul

Rick, i use Folkart. Americana and Delta ceracoat. They have some great Gold, Silver, Bronze and Pewter. i've also painted with Alclad paints which are great but the craft stuff have given me similar results cheaper.

Erwin, yeah, the mandibles are in the wrong postion...oops...lol, should i leave them as is or should i try to reposition them? what do you guys think?

Scotty, i'll bring him over when he's done, let's get together soon brother.

Saul

It'd be a lot of work, maybe more than it's worth, but I LIKE the top mandibles in that position, so I think if you leave them, you should just move the bottom ones a bit to a semi-closed position. But, that's just me. It'd be a lot easier to just move the top ones.

I should leave them like that too, if I where you
It is a natural position, not as it should be, but its ok

Erwin

Looks awesome Saul,
Nice to see you here.
For those that don't know,Saul is a world class artist.
One of the best around.
Larry

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back