Narin's Classic Pred, Alternative hunter & Death Warrior WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vormekta

thats some awesome stuff you have there. lots of dedication in these, and it has deffinetly paid off

Predatortje

[quote name='Vor'mekta' timestamp='1322060842' post='323717']
thats some awesome stuff you have there. lots of dedication in these, and it has deffinetly paid off
[/quote]

Thanks my friend, they are standing proud in my own house now.
As soon as i'm finished with my house i will start on hellbreed and many many more modelkits from predator.
Even a lifesize predator!

xander2323

My girlfriend is buying me the Alt Hunter kit for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to painting it. Seeing yours is giving me some really good ideas on how I will do mine. I'll post pics sone time in January of what I end up doing. Nice work!

Predatortje

Thank you all for your replies, as soon as i am back on track i will start working on hellbreed and many other predator modelkits.