Narin Wolf Predator

BENSIN

Sr Member
Ok, umm, to start off with… this kit is big, real big. He’s tall and he has a wide stance, and the spear is really long. He comes with a base which looks good enough but the real eye catcher is the Wolf. He’s a big boy, in 1:5 scale and with the additional height standing on the base, he’s even more menacing.

This kit was sculpted by Narin, and is a PredatorStuff exclusive, if you didn’t get one, or if you don’t have one, I would highly recommend it.

Now, to me, it’s a masterfully detailed, pretty looking piece of art. I’m told that the castings are first-rate, I wouldn’t know the half since I don’t build these myself. I personally wouldn’t even try doing one of these myself, mainly because I’m an giant, untalented pussy.

Either way, do it your self or send it out, it’s most certainly one of the best kits out there by far and wide. …both in sculpt and quality of production. If you can get it…then GET IT.

I sent this kit to my main man Bobby, you’ll know him on these forums as Disturbed Earth. The first kit I sent over to him was the original SuperEdge P2 and he did that kit all the justice in the world. I still have to get you guys better photography on that thing…

I couldn’t wait to see what madness he’d create with the Wolf!

So I sent the Wolf over to him, and goodness gracious on a bun! Now I’m going to let the pictures do most of the talking on this one but I’d like to add a few (long) comments…

Firstly, the paint job, as you’ll see is incredible, he’s stacked details onto details onto details but nothing looks forced. He’s got details everywhere, I really liked the attention on the plasma casters, he’s got that funky Predator language on the LED panels and it’s SO PRECISE.

No there are no pictures of them, because I’m really good at bad photography so I couldn’t get my old, barely working Sony CyberShot to do what I wanted. Piece of ass ****!

Anyway…

You’ll see a lot of texture contrast on the skin, the body net, the helmet and the armor. Not sure how well it translates, but in person the net looks like actual thread, the helmet too I noticed has a different ‘feeling’ look. If that makes sense.

(Had some people over, and they started feeling the straps thinking it was leather, nope, it just REALLY LOOKS like it! I promptly slapped them on the hand and told them not to touch!)

Last thing I wanted to note was that he added a lot of nice things to the kit, which I’m pretty sure were not included. Wiring on the dual plasma casters, the coil that runs from his chest armor to his shoulder pad, wiring on the mask to the caster pack and also rope that goes along with the Wolf’s gear… They all help to add depth to the already out of this world sculpt and paint job!

The build is SOLID, I feel like I can knock a wall down with this thing, he’s planted really well. When I got the kit back, all the parts that were prone to breaking were packed separately and were a BREEZE to glue on. Nothing sucks more than getting a broken kit back because of mishandling during shipping, but had no issues here at all.

Well, the dynamic defensive pose is awesome, the GIANT SPEAR is DOUBLE AWESOME, and I highly recommend this kit! So a big thanks to Narin and Faken for getting us some awesome product!

If you’re interested in having Bobby bring a kit to life for you, then check him out at DisturbedEarth.com or just shoot him a PM. Like I said in my last review on the P2, …and I’ll say it again…you will NOT be disappointed!

(I took some of these pictures on top of a dresser and some…in the bathroom. Hell, the lighting was amazing. It sucks that the BEST picture was a shot of the Wolf’s ass, but hey it shows off the excellent paint matching and skills...so I included it.)

Benny ! nice review and trophy you got yourself there. Bobby really outdid himself on this one. Now show me your display area where your putting all of these master pieces. Thanks for sharin with us bud. :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back