Narin Skull Hunter

Predcollector

Hey everyone,

Has been a long time since I posted any of my work. I don't get a lot of time to airbrush because I have two little ones. But a good friend of mine, ta2pro, has been giving me advice and encouraging me to get behind the airbrush and do a little bit at a time. So I have done so and over the last few weeks, I have finished my Narin Skull Hunter. I love this piece from Narin and I was really intimidated by it. The only thing left is to paint a wood base black. I have also taken the skulls from the kit and created some trophy stakes with them. Not in pics though. Hope you all like the pics and I would love to here some comments. Take care!

024_zpscbe0f854.jpg

022_zps08d54b7f.jpg

021_zpsb823a10a.jpg

015_zps06ee17f6.jpg

013_zpse94e0e6a.jpg

010_zps13e71215.jpg

003_zps680e2ffc.jpg

Looking good. Nice spot pattern on the head.
The only thing I would like to see is some wash to the mouth and eye area to create some depth.

Great model though

Erwin

Finished the base with the trophy skulls. Just have to add a couple magnets to keep everything in place. Take care everyone!

008_zpsd5130202.jpg

009_zps03022132.jpg

006_zps4696b782.jpg

Congrats!
I've always loved this kit by Narin :)
This one's under rated, in my opinion.

How big is it?
I know its 1:4, i mean the actual dimensions.
LxWxH?

I know it is between 11-12 inches tall, probably 7-8 inches wide, and 6-7 inches deep with the alien spine attached. I would agree with you....it is under rated. It is one of my favorites. I go down to my work station and look at it almost every night. Love that it is all painted up now. The pictures I have posted don't do it justice. It looks much better in person. The lighting just isn't right for my camera.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back