Narin Series 05 "HELLBREED"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Narin

Hi again man! sorry for long time I take it
now this time for Narin series 05 "Hellbreed".

hellbreed01.jpg

Enjoy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

Oooooo. Yes, please more info and pics. It looks awesome, Narin Do you have a price set yet? Thanks in advance!!

Erwin

OMG Narin, what are you doing to us. Don’t make us suffer any longer and let us see more.

Erwin

RIK

WOW you are going to kill us master!!! let us know price and release date!!!!!!

John Hircock

Looks like a pretty amazing kit. I like the way the dreads are blown back to show movement. I'm down for one as well.

John

Blade3327

We definitely need more pics. That pic Narin posted is juuuust enough to establish the piece's awesomeness, but I'd like to bask in it, not just know it's there. ;)

gecko

Once Again another outstanding piece Narin,your eye for detail is awesome.I'd LOVE to see your take on a Confrontation 2 with the P2 v Harrigan that would be my dream kit.

thanks for sharin...........Gecko