NARIN QUEEN ALIEN

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crawjaw

Narin's a genius and your paintjobs are always immaculate. Not sure what I like best, the Queen or the base, as both are first class.
Quite a collection of paint you've got there too.

roninpredator

Sr Member
great paint up joe ;) my only gripe is>> WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET A BETTER CAMERA? :p
your paint ups are great and would be better appreciated with a better camera.

Xterminatus

Holy **** my friend that is absolutely beutiful gawd it almost makes me regret selling it to you stunning bro stunning :p

Kind regards
Jimmy

Justin1

****, man, I spent $25 on a tripod at Wal-Mart, it'd be a great investment for you, and the pics of your work would really benefit from it. The paintjobs are ridiculous, and I know I'd love to see them in all their detailed glory!

Predian

Any idea where it came from? The only person who had one a couple of years ago was a Thai recaster.