Narin kits?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Milk1

Do anyone know where you can buy any of Narin's predator kits? I want to get the Bad Blood, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Thanks for any help!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BENSIN

Sr Member
PM me, my man Mark can help you out. :)

...or you can try Faken, but I'm not sure there is any stock left as per his announcement few weeks back.

Do anyone know where you can buy any of Narin's predator kits? I want to get the Bad Blood, but I can't find it for sale anywhere. Thanks for any help!

Guan Thwei

You can also PM Narin here on the "Liar" as well. No other best source then the origianl sculpter himself. I don't know how often he comes on here though, so might take awhile to get back to you

MonkeyRaff

I don`t think you will find it anywhere for sell, if I remember right he only did 100 of them and there are sold out. You might find them on the lair though.