Narin inspired Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pred Haster

Hello.

This is the first time I post some of my creations. I work on my own costume since one year.

First I made a Pepakura base that I stronged with resin. So I had a good base and could scuplt with plastiline over it.
I sculpted two different bios with this process. I made a silicone and plaster mold and casted them with gelcoat + resin + fiberglass.

I'm sorry I don't have pics of the scuplting process as I took them with my cellular phone but I can't find my cable to transfer them on my computer. :lol:
I will try to add them as soon I will find it.

So, this is the first one. It was inspired by Uratz's Bone Hunter bio for the top and one of the female samurai Narin sculpt for the cheeks.

URL=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/p5280024.jpg/]
p5280024.jpg.png
p5280025h.jpg.png p5280026.jpg.png

I bought this elder mask on Ebay last year. I still need to paint it. As I can't buy real good dreads for the moment, I made them with bicycle tubes.
I scuplted the bone skull rings and casted them in resin. They were inspired by the Narin's Death Warrior figure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us p5280028x.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us p5280030.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p5280029r.jpg.png

Uploaded with 1162883._xfImport[/ATTACH]

p5280026.jpg.png

p5280028x.jpg.png

p5280030.jpg.png

p5280029r.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.