Narin Hellbreed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kenny

This thing is a beast! Can't say enough about Narin's sculpts, they are the most fun to paint. I went a different route with the color scheme to bring out some details and make it stand out a little more. Really happy with the results, it's a different take on a killer sculpt. I also resculpted the way the sword on the left arm attaches, made it a little more built in and not stick out as far. Thanks for lookin! Alot more pics here http://www.picturetr...m/view/23888961

398467564.jpg

398467569.jpg

398467577.jpg

398467574.jpg

398467576.jpg

398454914.jpg.gif

398455634.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

John Hircock

Beautiful work on this Kenny. I like the Aqua predator inspired paint on the Predalein, it looks incredible. I also dig the different colors you added to the armour on the predator. First class work all the way.

John