Nemik’s Manifesto (Andor)

Thanks guys, I am really excited about this prop. Currently working on a holder than could be used by iPhone and Samsung cell phones at the same time, to make it more easily to print. Don't want to print or model two separate cases. Will have an update about that at the end of the day.

This is my idea about the phone holder: that's a dummy iPhone 6 body:
1672939417518.png

That's a Samsung 4.7 inches screen phone. Those small gaps were intended for buttons and charge ports.
1672939443424.png

Fake display:
1672939554944.png

So, with the same top body, you can build a functional or static manifesto.

1672939650235.png

body bottom remains empty, so you can glue a soft spacer to keep the phone in place, whatever brand you decide to install. Seems like a plan right? any feedback or question will be welcome

This project looks amazing. I was thinking of putting an e-Ink display in the frame instead of a mobile phone that way the screen can stay on long term. Any chance you have dimensions for the large opening? I am trying to find the appropriate size screen. Thank you for the incredible work. Cheers.

This project looks amazing. I was thinking of putting an e-Ink display in the frame instead of a mobile phone that way the screen can stay on long term. Any chance you have dimensions for the large opening? I am trying to find the appropriate size screen. Thank you for the incredible work. Cheers.
60mm width by 83mm height. I do believe that this is going to work just fine:

How would these work on this prop? What exactly do they do?

Sorry tech ignorant.

How would these work on this prop? What exactly do they do?

Sorry tech ignorant.
I believe that will work like I did for Bad Batch Tech's Datapad:

Okay can this possibly be offered with the kit?

I ask because often these things are "simple" unless you are a tech moron like me.

I can even mess up plug and play. I plug, it don't always play (n) :mad: :oops:

Okay can this possibly be offered with the kit?

I ask because often these things are "simple" unless you are a tech moron like me.

I can even mess up plug and play. I plug, it don't always play (n) :mad: :oops:
I don't think I will, that's why I am going with the cell phone option, which will be more easy than soldering or building an electronic kit. Maybe

TheGregors will. Just saying. I will be more than happy to offer printed kits for those not having a 3d printer, but that's all.

I don't think I will, that's why I am going with the cell phone option, which will be more easy than soldering or building an electronic kit. Maybe

TheGregors will. Just saying. I will be more than happy to offer printed kits for those not having a 3d printer, but that's all.

Sounds good. After I get my kit from you and a phone don't be surprised if I message you about how to turn the phone on.

Seriously, it has happened. :lol: :D :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back