Name that movie location... please!

jp3rks

I am trying to find what movie this house was in. I think it was a scary movie, but not sure which. Look familiar to anyone?

I am curious because I am looking for a filming location just like it! Anyone know of a creepy looking house in need of repair?

Last edited:
If thats the house in LA, it was used in the vampire rats episode of Animal Planets Lost Tapes. One of the houses next to or across from im told was used in the newer Halloween films.

I am trying to find what movie this house was in. I think it was a scary movie, but not sure which. Look familiar to anyone?

I am curious because I am looking for a filming location just like it! Anyone know of a creepy looking house in need of repair?

I'm gonna take a stab at this. Is this is the iconic Morningside Cemetary mansion from Phantasm, otherwised known as the mansion from the James Bond film A View to a Kill?

Last edited:
I dont know if its still part of it, but the old Universal Studios Hollywood tour used to have this house that they'd set on fire, over and over again. I think it was right before or after the BSG part of the tour. That house reminds me of the one they'd burn down.

You are not a true RPF member until you have at least one infraction. Let this one be ENDO-HUNTER's claim to fame. :)

Thanks On Duty Mod! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back