N7 patch

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BigJoe88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wasnt entirely certain where to put this thread, so my apologies. But I just discovered that the Mass effect 3 patch set is no longer available. I intended to purchase the set to use the N7 patch to mod an old leather jacket of mine to resemble the one worn by shepard as one of the off duty costume choices. I was wondering if anyone had any other sources other than Bioware. Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Quail Chick

The N7 patch that came with the collectors edition was very nice, but not totally unique.

This one is probably not legit, but it looks exactly the same:
MASS EFFECT COSPLAY AWESOME PATCH - GAME33 | eBay

Given that the patch is $10 shipped, you might as well get the collectors edition of the game for $80 (if you don't already have it). The artbook is nice, albeit a bit small, and it comes standard with the DLC many people were complaining about.

BigJoe88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I appreciate it thank you. Didnt even think to check the bay, also i did already pick up the regular version of the game, but this patch will suit its purpose nicely.