Mystery Cotswold Predator Solved!

Cheers guys, it is indeed a Scott Marshall!
Strugglingrunt was sellin it on here & was the lucky one to snap it up!
Not only does it look amazing, it's so much easier, nicer & lighter to wear than the stupidly oversized 'been on the steriods', AVP 'Scar-esque' Pred ive had for years!
i'm so happy at the moment, i could let out a little bit of wee... ha :p

Looks great! Please post some more pics! I'm actually having one made soon, it'd be great to see what I can expect! :)

Oh btw, forgot to ask... How tall are you? If you don't mind me asking :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v865iwD6Mw :D

you'll be soooo glad to get one of these!!! oh, I'm 6' 3" & it fits a treat. if anything, i'd say the hands i got are a little to tight on the left hand but other than that, really easy to wear!

Not only does it look amazing, it's so much easier, nicer & lighter to wear than the stupidly oversized 'been on the steriods', AVP 'Scar-esque' Pred ive had for years!

well stated! I'm suffering from that at the moment with my current skin, it seems like it's made for someone that's 6'1"-6'5" 220-260LB.

suit looks amazing buddy! kinda sad to see it lol , it looks like it fits you amazing mate!

ah buddy, i do feel sad for you letting it go! but, you are an absolute legend bringing this into my life. it's very much loved already. thank you again :D
i'm tall but quite skinny so actually only needed to pad out a little in the shoulders & chest.
still a few more bits to add on but all in good time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back