MYSTERIA BIO'S

WOLFPREDATOR

i baught one of these yesturday. i saw that someone was after one but they couldn't find any. i managed to find mysteria models ebay store and he has 2 bios left for sale if that person is still after one

Mysteria Models Ebay Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wolf, I was the one who was looking for Mysteria's bio, but I've since found his website again, and he's still got everything. But be careful on Ebay! Last time I checked, there was a recaster selling 3 bios on Ebay, but now, there are 5! This is just sad.
Ebay Recaster

you giys reckons the pic i showed you of what i bought is not a true 1:1 scale :rolleyes: damn that sucks ,, ill check out your site thanks for the help guys

yeh i just looked at shop you showed , that was the same place i got mine from , his ebay shop had all stuff he had on his site and im pretty sure its the real deal ....pretty sure anyway , still not arrived yet i will update you once my bio has arrived .. should be here tomorrow :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back