Mysteria Bios

Extreme Gravity

Ok, a year ago, I heard about Mysteria and his bio helmets. I went to his website, and they looked great. Ever since, I've been to busy with other things and hadn't had time to keep track on what was going on with the members and who sells what now. Today I tried going on his website again but couldn't find it. Whatever happened? I tried searching around but no topics seem to discuss anything about him. I heard his AVP bio's were great and was hoping to have a source to buy one for my future bust, but can't seem to find his shop anymore.

I have a Scar bio and a P2 from him. I bought the P2 a few years back. Both helmets are Top Notch.. His P2 is one of my first bios in the collection. The P2 is undersized and the Scar is maybe a little bigger then the screen used ones. The scar can fit a DB mask his P2 wont... Need some side by side picks I can post..

Thanks for the replies everyone. I actually found his website again.
Mysteria
All the masks say that there are a 100 Limit Worldwide. Does anyone know if this is true? I know he's been around for awhile and surely atleast one series would be gone already, but they're all there as I saw last time. Maybe he makes 100 more as soon as he runs out?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back