MYSTERIA BIO'S ***UPDATE ***

WOLFPREDATOR

My bio came today that i ordered from mysteria models site.

couple guys helped me with its scale, yeh its not 1:1 but with some work and some time i shud be able to make this look good
) im also going to get that scar one has has for sale up there :)

P4300089.JPG

P4300090.JPG

P4300091.JPG

I got a 'finished' Scar bio from Mysteria last week, and apart from needing some weathering it's pretty damn awesome. Fits right over my Usurper P1 just right :)

yes mine needs some weathering abit nto alot though. im looking for a P1 or P2 mask for it , u have any pictures of your scar bio? i just want to see abot more detail before i buy :) cheers darkshrine

looks like an awsome bio! u even got the dreds with it aswell? no scar tho :D do you have the option to have with and without scar? isit 1:1 scale aswell :)

My mask is an Usurper P1, the Bambooie dreads and froggy quills were added later, but it all sits under the 1:1 Scar bio. The bio comes without the 'scar', but I think he'll add it for you if you ask him nicely and pay him dollar :D If you have a dremel or a soldering iron, you could always add it yourself. :)

must bne a 1:1 scale then :) i have a dremel i suppos i could add it my self i think a soldering iron wud be better, give it that acid burn effect :D going to go work on mine now shud hopefully get eyes done and edges smoothed out and have a base layer on by tonight , will keep you update darkshrine

here a few progress pics , all nice and smooth around the edges now , just need to finish off the eyes and get a base layer on , should start on actual paint up in a couple of days, going for a darky grey colour may use textured paint? used it before gives a good effect. made a little base for it that will be engraved etc during end of project :)

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

P5010105.JPG

P5010107.JPG

Heres a few pics of my bio , just got light system together. so when its finished being primed & painted i can just pop it in for the final finish! mesh isnt finsihed yet just put in for effect, may paint it depending on what colour i do the bio. the inside where the battery is , its going to look like picture 5 all covered up and nicely tucked away :)

mesh.JPG

lights_mesh.JPG

lighst_mesh_cup.JPG

interior.JPG

predator_bio_helmet7.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back