Mysteria Bio - my first paint job (try!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Danhorse

Hi Guys.

I bought a cruddy Mysteria recast couple months ago (i didnt know about recasting and poor bios....being a nooooob)

As luck would have it, the front door slammed, the thing fell of its hook and broke into 5 pieces, so i though i would repair it and just use it for practising paint-ups.

This is my first try so am i in the ball park? any suggestions for improving the techniques?

Cheers

PICT0071resize.jpg

PICT0075resize.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WOLFPREDATOR

Looks good that mate :D liek it alot better than my myseria one by far. what color you use? loks similar to my berserker bio paint up

Danhorse

Thanks mate :D So far i used 'plasti-kote Projekt Paint' metallic spray from b&Q. I the Copper and Brass.

The brass was too light and goldy, so i stuck with the copper and then used black acrylic for the darker weathering and also mixed up some acylic copper, black and red which gives a nice darker (alomost greenish) metallic shade....

I think the top is too dark and weathered so may tone it down. Great fun to experiment! I would like see your Berserker paint job mate.