Mynock cave - Falcon Oxygen Mask

1632750717360.png

I mean the larger of the two clamps.View attachment 1498354
Thanks - That does look very nice, I thought in the screen shot it was sitting lower with the bottom of the bulb holder resting on the top of the clip, so thought it could be a 2” clip but now I look closer it does seem there is a gap. I measured my sparklets top and made it 44mm. The pool clip I posted was 1.5 you are right that would be too small. But I don’t see the part where it screws together, I guess it could have been cut off. I wonder if there is a 1 3/4” clip that would seem the perfect size

Thanks - That does look very nice, I thought in the screen shot it was sitting lower with the bottom of the bulb holder resting on the top of the clip, so thought it could be a 2” clip but now I look closer it does seem there is a gap. I measured my sparklets top and made it 44mm. The pool clip I posted was 1.5 you are right that would be too small. But I don’t see the part where it screws together, I guess it could have been cut off. I wonder if there is a 1 3/4” clip that would seem the perfect size
Yeah I didn't remove the other piece from the back so it wouldn't rest on the lip. just a quick example.

On the EE3 rifle, there are two different sized clamps. One is just a c clamp (smaller) which you posted, and the other is larger with tabs and a hole so you can tighten it down with a screw.

It might not be the same part but it looks similar and is the same size.

Last edited:
Ummmm, you may want to post that to some of the Boba Fett groups. That looks CRAZY close to the real deal. I don't think that part has been identified.
you may be onto something.
It did cross my mind, it does have a centre seam, but from what I saw the real one had 2 semi circles in the bottom corners like the smaller pool pipe clip, I think on TDH they were saying it was a 1.5” and a 1” clip, I’ll keep looking to see if there are others that closer, they are modern but very similar, so it could be another option. Just like pipe clips I’m sure there are a gazillion different ore locks. They also seem to be used for paddle board oars and boat ladders.

Last edited:
Here's mine. Extra special thanks to Ryan Clinton and OdiWan72 for their assistance with parts. The top knob is left over from my HIC project and I attempted to create an accurate red knob. The vintage strap is SOOOO close, but slightly different. It's even the right brand/model. I'm very happy with the finished piece:

Falcon_Breather_01.jpg

Falcon_Breather_04.jpg

Falcon_Breather_06.jpg

Attachments

• Falcon_Breather_07.jpg
    Falcon_Breather_07.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 96

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back