Mylar or Aluminum plaques on displays

decaturvader

Sr Member
plaque.jpg

The above pic was from our Chicago prop party a few months ago.
I am making a Goonies display and I want a neat plaque to encase with the props but i don't know where to get one made, or even if there is a fundamental name for such item so I can ask around at trophy shops.

Help? Suggestions?
That would be an item I'd like to have made for the majority of my items on display if they are cost effective.

I can't tell if the Roman's Empire plaques are raised metal or not -- I want one like the golden snitch I bought a few years back...

Originally posted by juno@Feb 28 2006, 05:42 PM
I can't tell if the Roman's Empire plaques are raised metal or not -- I want one like the golden snitch I bought a few years back...
[snapback]1196044[/snapback]​

Unless things have changed, the plaques from RE are not raised metal.

Originally posted by Chingon+Mar 1 2006, 02:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chingon @ Mar 1 2006, 02:37 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-juno
@Feb 28 2006, 05:42 PM
[snapback]1196044[/snapback]​

Unless things have changed, the plaques from RE are not raised metal.
[snapback]1196080[/snapback]​
[/b]

You need to talk to WYNNSTUDIO - he's around on the RPF - and he does some great plaques.
-Raj

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back