My Yautja Stuff

Uratz

Sr Member
OK I'm gonna make this thread about showing off my painted Yautja related stuff

---------------------

OK I have to confess:
I've been asked to "try and take a cast" from the broken mold for Bone-Hunter bio the other day by a member here to see if he can own one.
I refurbished the mold a little bit and sprayed tons of mold release. The cast still got some chunks missing from previous casting and this time it came out better with less silicone grabbing to the cast.
I cleaned up the casting with some minor sanding and overall it came out pretty good. I'm not sure how many more casts I can get from the mold cuz of the shape its in.

"She's resting now but by no means I'm gonna start making her produce more. She's done enough and I'm gonna let her rest."

Here are the results.

BoneHunter_Undead_Bio_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

BoneHunter_Undead_Bio_Detail_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

BoneHunter_Undead_Armor_Set_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Looks like another master piece Mike. I still love my War (Dragon Hunter) Bio so your going to have to make another mold of the Death (Bone Hunter) Bio to go with it cause I still want one down the road . Not to mention its got be one of your best sellers too. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Mutant Predalien skull as a result of Experimental Casting technique.
This thing is wearable as a shoulder bell with straps etc. Fiberglass resin
Hope ya Digs

Mutant_Predalien_Skull_Painted_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back