My X-Wing Just thought I would show off some pics of mine

kermet

Sr Member
Okay here's my x-wing built from one of those big hero ships its not 100% but it does well lots of hours building this one still got to paint it and I will share the work here
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0033.JPGIMG_0032.JPGIMG_0031.JPGIMG_0030.JPGIMG_0028.JPGIMG_0026.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0019.JPG And yes that is a 6 inch black series luke Skywalker flying it
IMG_0018.JPG
Yes he is all weathered up now just got to paint this beast and you can see another sitting on the floor
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
When I was working on cock pit my arms kept getting snagged on the short part of the lazer cannon so the end part was added using pins the end took a total of ten parts to build
IMG_0012.JPG
IMG_0011.JPG
Luke can be taken out and put back in the ship very carefully but he fits very nice
IMG_0009.JPG
So now this is where I am on this at the moment lots of painting to do and lighting could have been done on this but I only wanted a static model and it is supported on a camera tripod so once this goes back to the shop for painting I will post progress pics of this happening Thanks and ENJOY

Who's kit is this? There is a lot of detail, but, not to be critical, but there is several things odd with the assembly, namely the open wings. They are supposed to be an X, but the way they are assembled, they are more of a >--<. If it's the originak trilogy X-Wing, all the wings are supposed to hinge at one central point.
The cockpit is really neat with the targeting computer. Lots of detail.

TazMan2000

Who's kit is this? There is a lot of detail, but, not to be critical, but there is several things odd with the assembly, namely the open wings. They are supposed to be an X, but the way they are assembled, they are more of a >--<. If it's the originak trilogy X-Wing, all the wings are supposed to hinge at one central point.
The cockpit is really neat with the targeting computer. Lots of detail.

TazMan2000
Thanks my friend this is just a bash kit made up from nothing it is taken from one of those big hero x-wings so a bunch of this was just plan old kit bashing and plastic cutting made from a bunch of nothing I know this is not to scale or rite on but I pulled it from nothing I do how ever have another big hero ship to make more to the proper specs and more like it should be Thanks glad you like it

I guess I put this in the wrong place sorry bout that here is pics of what this was made from
IMG_0157.JPG
This may not be studio scale but it is what it is a lot of hard work figuring out how to make this here are some pics of what it was before the build
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG
I agree this should be in just basic modeling but as said it was alot of work and having nothing to go by for reference I think it turned out fairly cool Thanks and Enjoy

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back