My Working DRADIS Clock...

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Most of you have seen my BSG Man Cave:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/nubsg-my-cic-man-cave-prop-room-127200/

Well, I have just added my working DRADIS monitor:

dradisclock.jpg

It's a simple 15" monitor mounted on the wall but with the magic of paint and foam core, plus a few rubber bumpers, it is now my DRADIS clock. It is attached to an old PC running the hard to find DRADIS clock screen saver.

It looks uneven from the angle of the photo, but that is because it is actually sticking out from the wall about 3" - 5" tilting down.

That was always one of the "must haves" I wanted for my CIC...

I thought about placing this on a dedicated computer but framing it in the standard BSG frame was brilliant. Is the monitor recessed into the wall?

Sorry bro - I must copy this idea of yours :) It certainly won't be the first...

I thought about placing this on a dedicated computer but framing it in the standard BSG frame was brilliant. Is the monitor recessed into the wall?

Sorry bro - I must copy this idea of yours :) It certainly won't be the first...

It is not recessed...

sidedradis.jpg

PM coming...

Most of you have seen my BSG Man Cave:

http://www.therpf.com/f9/nubsg-my-cic-man-cave-prop-room-127200/

Well, I have just added my working DRADIS monitor:

dradisclock.jpg

It's a simple 15" monitor mounted on the wall but with the magic of paint and foam core, plus a few rubber bumpers, it is now my DRADIS clock. It is attached to an old PC running the hard to find DRADIS clock screen saver.

It looks uneven from the angle of the photo, but that is because it is actually sticking out from the wall about 3" - 5" tilting down.

That was always one of the "must haves" I wanted for my CIC...
If I had a room like that ,I would feel like I was really on the Galactica....WOW......cant quit looking at it ,so very nice.....Guy

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back