My Wolf suit build. UPDATED "New Photos"..on page 6 and 12

zubat1

Well after the whole mess with trying to get my Wolf parts from a certain someone we all know. I ended up having to out source from some great people parts for my Wolf suit. I m pretty happy with it. Although when i got the skin and head they were painted Lemon Yellow and zero details. But I repainted it and redid what i had at the time then called on a ton of the Brothers here on the board for parts to get it all together for Wondecon this past weekend. So many thanx to Ruffkin,Dakath, Scott and a few others for their fast help. Sorry for the random photos, but It was hard to find someone who could operate a camera half decently.
1930545.jpg

1930542.jpg

1930543.jpg

1930549.jpg

1930544.jpg

CIMG2845.jpg

CIMG2844.jpg

CIMG2843.jpg

CIMG2840.jpg

CIMG2836.jpg

CIMG2835.jpg

3318874028_8dc41d11be.jpg

I dont no how we missed eachother there, but we could had a couple Preds in the same room at the same time. The suit looks great ...knowing the response I got on Sat. Im sure they went wild for you!

Way to represent!!!

I dont no how we missed eachother there, but we could had a couple Preds in the same room at the same time. The suit looks great ...knowing the response I got on Sat. Im sure they went wild for you!

Way to represent!!!

people kept telling me to enter the costume contest, but frankly.. i was cooking like a slow cooked goose in there. i wore it for a hour and that was it. Did you enter the contest ? I saw your pix on Flickr.. Looked great !

Wow what a terrific Wolf suit. :) to all who contributed to its construction. Really Cool!!!!

I constructed it from mostly eric's parts then out sourced other parts and did the fabricating and painting. Still have things to do to it though. Mainly get a better head.

great suit!!!

But there is a front and a backside on the neckring, that's why there is a fold in it when you wear it. :)
ScreenShot059.jpg

Ya..I entered the contest ...I posted in the general pred section...it was alot of fun ...took a prize too. Are you from the bay area?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back