my wolf mask finshed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

beal

hi there grusderk sent me this today of my wolf mask it is finshed carnt wait till i get wat do u guys think and girls hope u like thanks

wolfdone.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

L HULK

amazing as usual from grusderk great first mask for you! now crack on and get the complete suit

Garo Predator

Oh wow that mask looks very nice I love his work big fan but just too many $$$$ signs. Can't wait for you to get a full suit by Grusderk.

ptgreek

Hmmm...one eye hole seems waaaaay larger then the other. Are you planing on putting the "dead" eye in. My second Grusderk mask is supposed to be finished soon...I didnt want him to cut the eyes out...he has a tendency to cut them too big. Otherwise nice mask