My WOLF From Start To Finish **TEST FIT BIO+UNDERMASK

Thread resurrection! After a long absence I am back on this, I have just started sculpting the Wolf gauntlets, after hunting around I just couldn't find a set anywhere so I thought I will make them myself, using what little reference there is I have made a start, I am using the blue high density foam sheets to get my basic shape, I will then make a slush cast copy to add finer detail to, here it is so far, 5 sheets of foam glued together and ground/sculpted/sanded to what you see now, its tough work but FUN!

Gaunt1.jpg

Cheers Lee, yeah its good to get back on this project, too many other things have cropped up but I am determined to make these gauntlets!

Progress marches on, slowly but surely, I'm taking my time to get as much detail in as possible, here you can see the early beginnings of a styrene insert where the small 'grill' appears, this will be inserted into a recess in the gauntlet once I have sanded down the area for it to sit in

Gaunt2.jpg

Crisis has struck and my gauntlet sculpt lays in ruins ;) argh! so much time spent sanding and all for nothing, ah well anyone want to sell me some decent Wolf gauntlets?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back