My Wolf Costume items

sammycstsui

Hey guys, you looking for my biohunter76 wolf bio, backpack, medikit, cannon sets, Usurper wolf undermark and neck ring.

What your think?

DSC05088.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05089.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

DSC05228.jpg

WOLF2.jpg

WOLF1.jpg

DSC05088.jpg

DSC05085.jpg

DSC05089.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05226.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

DSC05228.jpg

WOLF2.jpg

WOLF1.jpg

Hmmm...I could swear that was the same Wolf Bio I sold last year. Same paint, same ultra super bright LED's. Do you have a pic of the back of the Bio?

If you compare the nose where it meets the eye, and the top of the laser shroud on yours:
DSC05089.jpg

...to the one I painted:
036.jpg

The paint is identical, so its def. the same Bio I sold. Didn't you say that you painted this up yourself, or did you mean that you just drybrushed a light coat over top?

Curious - is this for your suit, or are you selling it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AVP-Alien-vs-Predator-...#ht_3649wt_1165

Sorry PredatrHuntr, what are you talking about?
You know what you doing before, you are not my friend so please don't coming my topic's!

DSC05089.jpg

036.jpg

Chi Shing Tsui, if you want to play dumb, let me make this as clear as possible: you claimed that you painted this Wolf Bio, when in fact you just highlighted more silver paint on top the the paint app that I painted. You bought it from someone who bought it from me. Your eBay page shows the back of the Bio, which clearly shows the push button switch. The pictures speak for themselves, but in case you'd like solid proof that I painted that Bio, look at the areas I highlighted:

-the paint inside the circles is the same
-the silver edge around the eyes is still there
-the hot glue around the switch is the same

WOLF1.jpg

WOLF2.jpg

I really don't care that you painted a slight coat of silver on it, but to tell everyone that YOU painted it is just sad. I also don't understand you - you said this was part of your costume, but you're selling the Bio on eBay? I see you selling your items on eBay with higher prices than you buy for, so it looks like you are trying to make a profit. Fine and dandy, I don't care I just call em like I see em.

WOLF1.jpg

WOLF2.jpg

Sorry PredatrHuntr, what are you talking about? you know?
you are not my friend list member so please don't coming my topic's!
Ok, so now I would like a little clearity. Was it a paint touch up? I can understand a language barrier, but come on. PredatrHuntr WAS just asking for details. Now I'd like to know what your deal is.

This has nothing to do with a friends list. It's clearly not a private topic. If it was you should have PMed your freinds list. If this is an add then why is it not in the Sale section?

I'd like a real responce to this:
The paint is identical, so its def. the same Bio I sold. Didn't you say that you painted this up yourself, or did you mean that you just drybrushed a light coat over top?

Curious - is this for your suit, or are you selling it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AVP-Alien-vs-Predator-...#ht_3649wt_1165

Or should I ask you through EBay?

Ok, so now I would like a little clearity. Was it a paint touch up? I can understand a language barrier, but come on. PredatrHuntr WAS just asking for details. Now I'd like to know what your deal is.

This has nothing to do with a friends list. It's clearly not a private topic. If it was you should have PMed your freinds list. If this is an add then why is it not in the Sale section?

I'd like a real responce to this:

Or should I ask you through EBay?

Hi Bro, Thanks for your visit,
That wolf bio original make by lair member biohunter76 (Casey), i have two, one on ebay for sell. my two casey bios sure bought from lair member but i'm detailed repainted and add stainless steel mesh.

Hope you understand now i don't want discuss with him (PredatrHuntr)

great pieces...great job on the paint up or repaints or unpaints and then redos of the paint...

does it matter?...not really looks great all around..the pack looks killer

AM

great pieces...great job on the paint up or repaints or unpaints and then redos of the paint...

does it matter?...not really looks great all around..the pack looks killer

AM

Thanks for your comment Andrew,
My painting skill learn from lair members my best friends, but really don't know to latex paint
will start to learning.

Sammy

wow i remember painting that undermask for a Uk member, now its on the other side of the world, i think thats quite cool are you using it for a suit ?

wow i remember painting that undermask for a Uk member, now its on the other side of the world, i think thats quite cool are you using it for a suit ?

Yes Lee,
Your good quality awesome product wolf undermask bought from lair UK member CommanderCody,
sure cool paintjob of you. i'm really don't know to latex paint but i will start to learn.
That undermask only displayed on my house.

Sammy

That is a really cool paint-up.Would like to get a hold of a raw casting to do a paint-up on.Any ideas of where I can pick one up at?

Thanks Daren

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back