My WIP prop room, Stargate items added..upgraded Unas

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

There has been a few of these threads lately so i hope this thread doesnt bore too many. Having just moved house and gotten my own spare room I am currently making it into what I can. Any ideas or advice/tips welcome as this is a long term project.

I will update this as i go but i still have more mannequins to buy and posters to mount but will get there. Anywhoo...heres the old room (and bedroom)
IMG_4425.jpg

and new WIP (see latest post for pics)

Last edited:
Excellent props! Could you list your gun replicas for me? Some of them I am having trouble identifying. I see the gears of war one, but unsure of most others and their origin. They look excellent, your setup is one to be envied that's for sure.

Re: My WIP prop room (pic heavy!)

Thanks everyone. I hope to keep upgrading it over time and take the rest of the props out of storage aswell as put the rest of the Pred on a mannequin aswell as the BSG items and Unas costume on mannequins.

Oh and should be another Pred skin on the way in the new year so will hopefully have a 2nd pred bust aswell then :)

Thanks Propulse but theres no Gears of War gun there I am afraid. Theres a good few SG guns aswell as the District 9 Arc gun and Aliens Pulse rifle. The only thing is, how to display the D9 gun nicely other than just having it on the wall.

nice collection, though I'd probably drive the family insane bringing home one of those heads

:lol Ah those boots! Between them and the Ori they have done my nut in lol. When I get time im going to chop the feet off the mannequin as its the only way they will fit with boots unfortunatly :( Unless anyone has any tips on how to get boots onto awkward posed mannequin feet ?:)

Ok ,there kwalsh0000 ,I think your collection is definitely breathtaking ,however ,it seems to me since you just moved and getting things situated ,to make room and organize ,I will give you my address so you can clean up the Predator stuff and Aliens stuff..and send them to my house...lol.......just tryin' to help a brother out ,know what Im sayin'.......Guy Young

So sorry, it is a D9 gun. The pictures show up small on the phone. Still, it is the nicest collection I've seen in my short stay here. Impressive!

That is so cool! Great collection! Nice variety. I love all the helmets and armor. Keep up the good work.

Thanks lads,

I did say its a WIP but heres the latest addition...3 mannequins! The pred is part done, still needs touching up and fixing aswell as hands etc to go on but slowly getting there.

My mini army is growing!
3.jpg

2.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back