My wife loves me.

REYALS1

Okay Ladies and Gent's.

My B-day was Aug. 11th, and my wife had a PREDATORS marquee poster on hold for me at the local Cinema 6. The day came to go pick it up, and give it to me for my big 35. Well, the ****** thing was, the guy that was holding for her was gone, and the staff wouldn't let her have it. So, she waited for the guy to come back so she could get this poster. Every time she went to get it, the guy wasn't there... she even debated on going to his house and dragging him to the theater to get him to get it for her.

Well, after a few tries, she finally was able to track him down. The one bad thing though... the poster had "disappeared". It "disappeared" alright, right into the clutches of his little brothers grubby little non PREDATOR loving hands (but she did not know this until last week). He just wanted it because his brother gets him free posters all the time for being the manager of the cinema complex. Needless to say... my wife never stopped hounding the 'Cinema Dude'.

Fast forward to two nights ago. My wife was working her shift at the restaurant she waitresses for, and happened upon a kid that looked very similar to the guy who was supposed to have the PREDATORS marquee poster held for her back on the 11th of Aug. So, being the bold and very persistent woman she is, she asked the kid if he knows this guy that works at the cinema, and this kid replies... "yeah, he's my brother...why?". Oh snap... he get's a free meal on her, and I get my late B-day gift... yesterday. How frikkin' cool is that?

I am sharing this with you guys, because I have never had anyone go as far as she did to get me something that I am a very big fan of... and she knows it. I don't know anyone who would search the ends of the earth to get me a marquee poster of all things. She even spent 80 bones to get it framed and an extra 20 for special "glare resistant" glass.

That's my love. What a genuine woman, and friend. :)

PREDATOR_MARQUEE.jpg

Make sure you keep her dude because that is someone that as much as she might not like the PREDATOR stuff as you do she will still go to great links to make sure that your happiness counts.
:)

Make sure you keep her dude because that is someone that as much as she might not like the PREDATOR stuff as you do she will still go to great links to make sure that your happiness counts.
:D
:)
I know man. I was completely dumb founded by the complete persistence of this woman, and her quest to get me this poster.

She could have just ordered one, but she wanted to get me this one simply because it was the one she wanted me to have. WOW!!!

:mad:
I know man. I was completely dumb founded by the complete persistence of this woman, and her quest to get me this poster.

She could have just ordered one, but she wanted to get me this one simply because it was the one she wanted me to have. WOW!!!
I agree, but I can see where she is coming from she would have rather kept her plan the way she had it and win as oppose to loosing out on the opportunity on something that was meant for you. Like I said you owe her a great deal of your love when time comes for it to be her turn man. Treat her good :D

Lol, when u put that she found out the kid was the guys bro I thought ohhh **** he's in for it!

Very cool tho! Glad u got your awesome bday gift

Definatley a good woman. Many guys now a days take that stuff for granted.. But it sure sounds like your a happy guy. Your wife is awesome :mad:

i had the same problem. i had asked about the poster and every thing was honky dory so i go to pick it up and ooppppsss! its gone? what ever could have happened to the poster that was in the locked display case? so i let them no how mad i was about it and they let me no how scared they were and after about 15 min we all went about life.

Thats class. Funny thing is my birthday is also on August the 11th and my girlfriend didnt get me no Predators poster. :mad: :D

Thats great though. She really made an effort to get that sorted.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back