My White Whale (My Holy Grail) FINALLY MINE!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cenobyte

Sr Member
This has been my White Whale as well as my Holy Grail for Prop/fun I have had since I was 9 years old.

It does constitute a prop as it has been "modified" (Check the 2nd and 3rd pics.

Please help me welcome my newest addition.

Thank you,
Brandon

P.S. I have been playing it non-stop since yesterday when I got it home and set it up.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
NICE! I sold mine about 6 years ago for only $600! It was in perfect condition except missing the side art. I wish I had it back.

Those things are HEAVY suckers huh?

Congrats!

Cenobyte

Sr Member
It is complete with all art, screen has no burn-ins and it even has the original coin box inside of it.

I love being able to just add credits and crank the sound up on it.

The guy I got it from had the replacement glass marquee with "Encom" and Kevin Flynn he gave to me.