My WASP SN9 from Avatar

NiNaCa

Hi,

It's my first post (after introduce me). sorry for my poor english, i'm french....

Here is my WASP SN9
20210331_182519.jpg
20210331_182532.jpg

20210331_182657.jpg
20210331_182752.jpg

The selector allows you to choose between 4 modes:
- safety screen
- single shot
- multi shot (burst of 3 shots)
- projector

The 2 buttons on the side allow you to reload and activate the laser
The barrel turns with a servo motor and everything is driven by an arduino nano.

I created the STLs with TinkerCAD. You can find them here:

thanks

It's oled screen 32x64
You can see how it works here:

I am not enthusiastic about my loading screen. I think I will modify it

Fantastique taf (y) :cool: Je crois que tu es le premier à construire cette arme (sur RPF) avec ce genre d`effet électronique!
Fantastic job (y):cool: I believe that you're the first one here (on the RPF) to have built this weapon with these kinds of effects!

Fantastic job and thanks for sharing the stl files. I always wanted to have a Wasp SN9 - now there is a chance to build one myself.
best wishes from Germany

Merci
C'est ma premiere vraie création. Generalement je recopiai ce qui se faisait. Cela m'a permis d'apprendre (un peu) à programmer l'arduino.
Au final, le plus compliqué cela aura été de passer les cables.

Thank you
This is my first real creation. Generally I copied what was being done. This allowed me to learn (a little) to program the arduino. In the end, the most complicated it will have been to pass the cables.

20210329_181525.jpg

yes I know a lot of cables....
5 for the selector, 2 for the trigger, 2 x 2 for LEDs, 3 for the servo motor 4 for the OLED screen, 2 for laser pointer and finally 2 for the power supply.

wasp SN9_2.png

and it all plugs in:

20210326_180906.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back