My Very First Mask Paint Up

hez1

Can you believe I've made it 12-13 years in collecting pred stuff without painting a mask? I can't, so I'm happy to have been able to rectify it. I picked up a monsterroom half mask from someone here ages ago that has sat gathering dust, until today.

It's not sealed or anything, as this was a bit of a spur of the moment decision, so I still need to get a gloss sealer on it, but for a first attempt, I'm fairly happy with it. I'm glad it was a half mask, which gave me the freedom to **** it up. I think some more work is needed on the spots, and perhaps the layering of colours, but overall, I'm prepared to give it a thumbs up.

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! The more I looked at it, the more the spots were getting on my nerves, so I got the airbrush out again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job mate , was it my bio that gave you a kick up the ass to get started lol. Nice work shop you have there,need to get mine sorted .

What airbrush you using bro?
I'm using this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260785278035#ht_2199wt_1071 nothing fancy but it works.

I have to say, being surrounded by amazing artists sure helps you learn when it comes to actually doing things yourself.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back