Unlimited Run My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - foam and acrylic version

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As some of you may know, a while back in 2012/13, I've done a run of my "Masonic brick" as seen in National Treasure.

Here is the link to the WIP from 2012 My version (WIP) of the "Masonic brick" as seen in National Treasure

Just to make it easier.. here is a pic of the finaly casted and painted brick:
Masonic Brick acrylic.jpg

The brick, back in '12/'13, has been casted in a special two-component material and consists of a mineral powder and a water based acrylic resin.
The casts had been very realistic, due to the fact that they had been very heavy (close to 2 KG each), but the weight had
also been a "killer" for some interested people from overseas, due to the very high shipping costs (40 EUR for the shipping only).

Now, as posted in my WIP I had to order some foam-material and I thought it would be worth the idea, to cast the brick again,
but this time, using a 2 compoment foam-material (Foam-IT) from smooth cast. I am pretty happy with the results, and so
I am happy to offer a limited run in this "lightweight version of the Masonic brick".

Here is a quik shot of the very first casts, made from Foam-IT # 5:
Masonic Brick Foam.jpg

And here some pics of the acrylic castings 2020... out of the mold..
Masonic A1 2020_02.jpg

Masonic A1 2020_03.jpg

Perfect color out of the mold...

Price for the bricks
40,00 EUR/each brick foam version - fully painted! for the 1 bricks left of the 2020/21 run
108,00 EUR/each brick acrylic version - fully painted! (last one reserved, any new possible run, need to be recalculated)

Due to demand I will offer the acrylic versions only for new runs!
Also due to demand, i offer fully painted version of the acrylic version only!

+ shipping
EU = DHL paket incl. tracking and insurance = 16,49 EUR (2024)
INTERN.= DHL paket incl. tracking and insurance = 47,99 EUR (2024)

Foam version, List 2021 (left from prev. run, but fully finished):

1) .. last one left ;)

"acrylice one" Version, Interest-List 2022 (need at least 4 person with serious interest) to order materials)
New run of acrylic bricks for 2022 is firm.. just - 05.02.2022 - ordered the materials ;)

1) last one, reserved for tristbale

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact me :D

I am happy to answere you questions related those bricks...

Thanks for watching and many thanks in advance!
If you are interested please sent PM or post comment in the thread!

Feel free to contact me, or post here, if you are interested in the foam or acrylic version.

EDIT INFO: Updated Info to the run 2016!
EDIT INFO 2: Oh sorry forgot the mentiond that I will check shipping cost, according to destination and final weight of the package!
EDIT INFO 2020: Opened interest list for brick casted in acrylic one!
EDIT INFO 2021: Updated interest list for brick casted in acrylic one and foam!
Updated shipping costs 2021 - DHL EU and INTERNATIONAL (f.e. USA) & Update info about ETA dates for shipping!
EDIT INFO 2022: started interest list 2022 for the acrylic version!
Added price for the 2022 acrylic run (27.02.22)!
EDIT INFO 2024: Update shipping and "stock" situation

Best
MurdocXXL

Last edited:
Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - Lightweight Foam versi

Bump for the week-end :) Thanks for watching :D

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'am happy to answere them!

Re: My version of the "Masonic Brick" from National Treasure - Lightweight Foam versi

I will take one of the Foam-IT # 8 bricks. Could your prime the back as well?

bump for a friend and most of all for a very nice NT prop! I own the "heavy version" and its a must have addition to any NT collection :thumbsup

Stefan Jones... thanks for your comment my friend :)
Treeman... many thanks for you interrest and yes, I will prime the back as well :) I Just wanted to do that, after I have taken the photos!
I will sent you a PN with the paymen details and ask you about your address to calculate the shipping costs. Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Very interested in a:

1) Foam-IT # 5 (reduced price)
25,00 EUR/each + Shipping (to be calculated to you destination)
This one does have a less detailed surface, also around the "seal".

- How much would the total be including postage to the UK?

Hi Nick,

shipping to the UK will bei 8,90 EUR (without tracking), or 11,90 EUR incl. tracking! If you are interrested let me know
and I will sent you the payment Details via PN :)

Many thanks

Interested in the reduced price brick or the regular less expensive brick shipped to zip code 42301 in the USA.

Starwoid...the "reduced" priced brick is already reserved (See post above, sorry). Waiting for the decission of the potential buyer.
One of the regulare #5s still available and reserved for you ;)

Shipping to the US is EUR 17,90. Let me know if interrested and I will let you have payment Details via PN! Many thanks!

Update:
2 x FoamIt#5 are still available
1 x FoamIt#8 is still available as well

Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

All PNs replied and PP Transfers -as received - confirmed with many thanks :)
First post updated!

FS - Update:
2 x FoamIt#5 are still available
1 x FoamIt#8 is still available as well

Good news # 1... the first packages are on their way :D I will sent you the tracking references later today, by PN!

Good news # 2... I've been charged less then expected at the mail office today. So all of you who paied already will get a refund ;)
Shipping to the US and Europe is EUR 5,60 and this is incl. tracking already.

It is not the first time that "DHL mail office" surprised me with different cost, than what i searched online, on their website.
But most often they charge more...

So shipping everwhere in the world = EUR 5,60/each brick... (incl. tracking)!

Payment received with many thanks and shipment under preparation :) Tracking ref. to follow soonest possible.

Available for immediate shipment
1 x FoamIt # 8
1 x FoamIt # 5

Recieved Both the Masonic Brick, and the Mt. Vernon Map.! Very great Creations, and I really love them dearly!
NT_Props.jpg

Ah... great... good to know your prop-replicas arrived quik and safe :)
Happy that you like them! Many thanks for your trust in Stefan Jones and my work!!

First post updated :)

3 bricks (2x #5 and 1x #8) still available. Many thanks for watching :D

New week - new bump :)

Let me know if you are interested :)

Best
Ralf

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back