My version of a Red Skull mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Silesky

Sorry for the delay, but here's the status of the project, plaster mold ready and powermesh reinforcement for the silicone also ready. I just have to pour the silicone.

Mold_01.JPG Mold_02.JPG IMG_20160425_072924.jpg IMG_20160425_072845.jpg IMG_20160425_072830.jpg

Silesky

yeah, I had to make some repairs to the mold before the first cast, but because the cast was going to be made in silicone, I didn't want to make the mold also in silicone and risk them to stick to each other. I'm glad you like it! thanks!