My Vampire kit on the cover of Fortean Times Magazine

DARTH SABER

Master Member
WooHoo!

Last year I built this Vamp kit after seeing one in a show on the History Channel.

A few weeks ago I got an email from Fortean Times magazine UK to use the images of my Vampire Killing Kit for their feature on Vampire Kits.
Ive never read Fortean Times but from what ive gathered its a magazine about the weird and bizarre (ghosts, cryptozoology, oddities, freaks, etc).
Also wrote a small blurb on the creation process.

Unfortunately I sold this kit a few months back....Oh well.

FORTEAN-TIMES_MAY-12-288.jpg

DS

I've read Fortean times for over 20 years, great mag. Interesting whether skeptic or believer.
They give nice balanced reports of weird events without embellishing them , sticking to the facts and more than often debunking hoaxers/fakes.

Thanks guys!!

I've read Fortean times for over 20 years, great mag. Interesting whether skeptic or believer.
They give nice balanced reports of weird events without embellishing them , sticking to the facts and more than often debunking hoaxers/fakes.

Im not much of a believer, but I do like info and stories on the strange and bizarre. Anytime im in a town that has a Ripleys museum I always try to go.

Awesome kit, and ever awesome-er that you got on the cover of the mag! I've never heard of that magazine, but it sounds like it'd be right up my alley!

Congratulations! How many copies have you bought? -_^

THAT is sexy in a suitcase. Did you document the build up of the kit? I would love to see what all was involved in its creation. Any plans to do more?

THanks guys.

BTW, I just got back from visiting Barnes and Noble, and to my surprise, they actually sell the magazine there. Unfortunately this latest issue is not out yet.

Went to a garage sale today and found sme old herb bottles. The first thing I thought was that they looked like yours. Almost bought em, but at least you got me thinking :)

Awesome man, congratulations!!

Funny, I was at an antiques flea market just today with a friend and I was explaining to her why I was looking for a particular box - so I can finally get started on my kit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back