my vader on a mannequin

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by snedders1, May 9, 2012.

1. snedders1

snedders1 Active Member

Hey guys

after a long time i have at last got round to buying a mannequin to display my anh vader.
    It is awesome in person, funny even though i know its there it still startles me when i walk in the room.
    I have added a couple of shots, sorry the camera is just crap.

hope you like it

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. omel

omel Well-Known Member

how tall is the mannequin? how tall did your vader end up? very nice Vader BTW!

3. GF

GF Sr Member

Nice but way too short, mannequin should be at least 6.4"

GFollano

4. snedders1

snedders1 Active Member

Thanks, it's actually pretty tall, I am 6,1 and it towers over me, I would say with the mannequin it's stands about 6,4 to 6,5

5. snedders1

snedders1 Active Member

Mannequin stands around 6,1 6,2 and with helmet on it probably is around 6,4,

6. omel

omel Well-Known Member

cool!! did you use lifts in your boots?, i'm 6' and my homemade budget vader stands about the same height as yours ( i added about 2" of lifts in my boots, not including the 1 1/2" heels :))

7. snedders1

snedders1 Active Member

No didn't use lifts on boots, there is probably about half inch on the heels, I am just guessing that it is standing about 6,4. All I can say it looks awesome, imhave a few props but this is by far the best item i have, although my wife disagrees, every time she goes into room she gets a fright of her life lol

8. snedders1

snedders1 Active Member

added more