My Vader and 2 Troopers!

FalconV8

Ok, Here is a little dream I've had for oh, 29 years now. Here are my troopers, the one on the left is an A/FX kit with a Gino/CRPROPS helmet. The one on the right is an A/FX kit with a ROTJ Oakely Fiberglass done by myself.
Yes, there are a ton of innacuracies but I don't care. Still an awesome sight to me.

[attachmentid=8329]

And to make this a little sweeter, how about a Rubies Vader. I cut the eyes out and put in some flat lenses and painted the armor black. Again, plenty innacurate, but nonetheless, I think it makes a cool ass display.

[attachmentid=8330]

[attachmentid=8331]

Never give up, dreams do come true people.
Thanks for looking.

CM

The only people in the world who will notice innacuracies are on this forum. Everyone else is going to walk into your room and be blown away by the fact that you have Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, and two Stormtroopers standing guard over the drum kit. Love it for what is it: A dream come true :love

Good work man. Congratulations. :thumbsup

I agree with RedTwoX. You'll only find true critisism here. Your costumes look FANTASTIC.

But your Vader looks too short. :p
[/quote

Actually, the Vader is 6'7", the troopers are too tall at 6'2" ish. OOPS.

CM

Sweet display, FalconV8. :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

Just out of curiousity, what guns are the Stormies holding? Did you make them yourself as well?

The blaster on the left is just a new Kenner, the white one, that I painted. The blaster on the right looks to be pretty accurate, I got it with a used suit, I was gonna post some pics of it cause I was curiuous of its origins. It seems to be a well dissguised Kenner because it does have the blast sounds...

CM

<div class='quotetop'>(ihs @ Jun 1 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1254544[/snapback]</div>
Sweet display, FalconV8. :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

Just out of curiousity, what guns are the Stormies holding? Did you make them yourself as well?
[/b]

I did a thread on these a while back, something like "build a mannequin for under $100"
Go to gershelbrothers.com and look under flex mannequin( 65 bucks)
then get some of the foam bed padding and bulk them up. All three are the same type of mannequin and they are somewhat poseable....

<div class='quotetop'>(NEKROFANATIC @ Jun 2 2006, 01:01 AM) [snapback]1254662[/snapback]</div>
awesome display. killer. Quick question, what are you using for mannequins?
Cheers. JAson
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back