My V2 silicone Arnie Bust

Garth

ok so i had an earlier thread with my 1st silicone arnie t800 bust, i have taken some advice and started again with a new arnie mold. I did make a new endo mold but my 1st casting broke and then the LED tarminal broke off the LED so i had to ditch that and go with an earlier endo casting i had spare (as i am making it for a friend as a present so time was against me as have to order more resin.)
anyway here are some pics:

IMG_0231-Copy.jpg

IMG_0243-Copy.jpg

IMG_0255-Copy.jpg

IMG_0262-Copy.jpg

IMG_0314-Copy.jpg

IMG_0316-Copy.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0325-Copy.jpg

IMG_0305-Copy.jpg

I like how your skills r progressing. Looks really good. Wrong colour eye though:)

So....tell us a little more of how you went about it?

best
Taz

Last edited:
Thanks mate, yes I have eyes on order too, I had some 28mm ones I ordered to try out but they were too big and didnt look right. If the others arrive b4 this weekend I will swap them otherwise when they arrive I will organise a time I can swap them for him. I'm still looking for accurate ones if any1 has a link?

Basically I made a flexible polyurethane mould with a 2 piece plaster shell, mix silicone with pigments and flocking pour, slowly spin and rotate the mould, let it set, peel it out and stuff it with foam/towels and a PVC pipe to support it and connect it to a baseplate. 1/3-1/2 an endo skull is cast in resin from a seperate mould and led is set in. Then painting, cutting, glueing the wig and plugging the hairline which is 1 of the most tedious jobs ever.

Oh? You only plug the hairline? I never realised that. That's a great way of cutting down time on punching the whole head lol

I would talk to streetjudge about eyes. He may be able to point you to someone.

How do you do the blood? Is it a special paint just for silicone?

Best
TAZ

Blood is a mixture of silicone, silicone pigment and oil paint, then I go over it with some theatrical blood jam stuff I bought

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back