My USO Captain America

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Cap outfit, which I premiered at Geeks After Dark, here in Vancouver. I plan to make his other outfits from the movie as well, so we'll see how that goes.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks, Penguin! There are more pics out there, but I was dumb enough to not take any before leaving the house! I will take some more this weekend!

RAGE88

I would love to see some more pics.... everyone is doing the Bucky Rescue costume and not the USO costume.

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah,I noticed that. For me, Cap was the first costume that I made when I was 15, and that was many, MANY years ago, so I've come full-circle. I am going to a local military base this weekend and will get some more pics in front of a tank!

Zeppo

Sr Member
I saw you at Geeks After Dark, and didn't realize it was you until Ed told me afterwards!

RAGE88

Yeah,I noticed that. For me, Cap was the first costume that I made when I was 15, and that was many, MANY years ago, so I've come full-circle. I am going to a local military base this weekend and will get some more pics in front of a tank!
Did you end up getting more pics? I want to see some detail!

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, I've been sick this past week. Coming soon, tho-soon as I feel better-hopefully this weekend!