My USO Captain America

Looch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my Cap outfit, which I premiered at Geeks After Dark, here in Vancouver. I plan to make his other outfits from the movie as well, so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks, Penguin! There are more pics out there, but I was dumb enough to not take any before leaving the house! I will take some more this weekend!

Yeah,I noticed that. For me, Cap was the first costume that I made when I was 15, and that was many, MANY years ago, so I've come full-circle. I am going to a local military base this weekend and will get some more pics in front of a tank!

Yeah,I noticed that. For me, Cap was the first costume that I made when I was 15, and that was many, MANY years ago, so I've come full-circle. I am going to a local military base this weekend and will get some more pics in front of a tank!

Did you end up getting more pics? I want to see some detail!

No, I've been sick this past week. Coming soon, tho-soon as I feel better-hopefully this weekend!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back