my upgraded pred suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

torredator

great work on this suit man!
this is what the lair is all about, costuming at its best, and on a budget too!!

Lflank

Cool, can the mask be removed?

Yes and no. I actually have two masks. One is a modified Rubies that I wear without a bio. The other is also a modified Rubies that I cut the face off and attach the bio over. So I can't actually take off the bio, but I can wear a mask without the bio. In fan films, with some careful editing, I can do both. :)

Hunterofthedark

Yes and no. I actually have two masks. One is a modified Rubies that I wear without a bio. The other is also a modified Rubies that I cut the face off and attach the bio over. So I can't actually take off the bio, but I can wear a mask without the bio. In fan films, with some careful editing, I can do both. :)
Cool!