Dsc03927.jpg

Dsc03928.jpg

Dsc03942.jpg

Dsc03943.jpg

Dsc03955.jpg

Dsc03958.jpg

Dsc03944.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good. Makes me want to totally redo my room. If only we had a place around here for nice glass displays. Not sure if you want more tron Legacy stuff but the biglots stores had them at a really good discount for figures and vehicles.

FINALLY! It's about time man! I've been dying to see more detailed pictures of your room ever since you moved into your new place. (Don't get me wrong. The youtube video postings were cool, but it's nice to see actual detailed close-up photos.) Looks like you've added quite a bit of stuff to your collection. The One-eyed Willie skull in particular is a great addition to your Goonies display. Thanks for posting these Brad! :thumbsup

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Brad. I think you may be my long lost brother. You have so many items on my Bucket List.

But I have to ask about the Silhouettes. If I spelled that right? haha Where in the WORLD did you get those? How did you make them if I may ask?

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Brad. I think you may be my long lost brother. You have so many items on my Bucket List.

But I have to ask about the Silhouettes. If I spelled that right? haha Where in the WORLD did you get those? How did you make them if I may ask?

LOL! Thanks Chuck.

The Silhouettes are my tribute to Olly Moss. He is the artist that came up with the idea called "Cut Outs". Although he has his lase cut I had to do mine by hand (Xacto knife). I took Olly's images, printed them out to scale and then traced them onto posterboard and started cutting. It is NOT easy! :lol

Very nice indeed Brad.

I really like your detolf displays, there is so much to look at on each shelf. Think you've managed to pull off a relativly clean and organised display where you can actually see each item even although the cabinets are crammed full of stuff!

Although i'm not an IM fan, the faceplate display really stands out for me, a very awesome looking piece!

Oh, and your paper props, well.... out of this world should cover it!

LOL! Thanks Chuck.

The Silhouettes are my tribute to Olly Moss. He is the artist that came up with the idea called "Cut Outs". Although he has his lase cut I had to do mine by hand (Xacto knife). I took Olly's images, printed them out to scale and then traced them onto posterboard and started cutting. It is NOT easy! :lol

You mean he came up with the idea of movie character cut outs, yes? I ask, because the silhouette technique (aka "cut outs") has been around for centuries. They started in France in the early 1700's, actually.

If you think the Xacto knife method isn't easy, silhouette artists used to do them with a pair of scissors! :eek

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back