MY UD Replica Captain America (LOVE IT)

Shellhead

My suit came in and I still don't have the proper words to describe this beauty short of having a gasm when I try. David and his troops at UD know how to amp up the AWE in awesome!! It's been 4 hours since this suit's arrival and my wife is worried I'll wear it to sleep!
This began back in late June when I was fortunate to speak to Mr. Pea for sizing. What a pro the guy is..I was at work and had to put him on hold to get a co-worker to size me for something I wasn't sure of:facepalm But, as I mentioned, David's a pro and was happy to help. I am so glad I did speak to David because this baby fits me perfectly!

UD, you have another happy customer on your hands! Your work is simply stunning and just wanted to be another one to shout you out some Kudos for the wonderful gear!

Some pics for the now but I SO plan on taking some professional location pics over the weekend and will post them soon!

View attachment 128152, View attachment 128153

View attachment 128154

A couple with my Cap gear!

View attachment 128155, View attachment 128156

THIS SUIT ROCKS!!(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

That's just awesome.:thumbsup
Thanks so much for the business and for the great review. :thumbsup

Now I too have a huge smile on face.:)

David

Damn, that is a beautiful suit. Wish I had the spare change. Particularly well done front zipper! Love how it blends so well in. All leather, right? Also, were the shoes and gloves part of the package?

Shellhead,
Thanks again bud. I was so happy to read your review...and I hope you don't mind :$ ....but I posted it to our Facebook Group Page as well. :thumbsup

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9805075.-2207520000.1353601927&type=3&theater

Others have already chimed in with similar feelings, so you're definitely in great company bud! :cool

Thanks again!

David

David, nope, don't mind at all! If I had a FB account (I know..I'm antiquated not to) I certainly would have hit you up that way with my thoughts:)
Seriously, made it FL to visit with the folks for the Thanksgiving Holiday AND I brought my Motorcycle Gear to show off. I'll be beaming over this one for a looong time to come! Gosh..now I HAVE to get me another one of your items!!

Thanks again!

Banana,
Yes, ALL leather motorcycle gear with great attention to detail and homage to Captain America from the First Avenger Film. Boots, gloves, belt included with my package. This one isn't available anymore but if this is the first time you've seen a UD Replica suit, then Brother, you need to go here : http://udreplicas.com/ =)

David, nope, don't mind at all! If I had a FB account (I know..I'm antiquated not to) I certainly would have hit you up that way with my thoughts:)
Seriously, made it FL to visit with the folks for the Thanksgiving Holiday AND I brought my Motorcycle Gear to show off. I'll be beaming over this one for a looong time to come! Gosh..now I HAVE to get me another one of your items!!

Thanks again!

Banana,
Yes, ALL leather motorcycle gear with great attention to detail and homage to Captain America from the First Avenger Film. Boots, gloves, belt included with my package. This one isn't available anymore but if this is the first time you've seen a UD Replica suit, then Brother, you need to go here : UD Replicas =)

Aww-Some!!! :):cool

Your posts are completely full of WIN!

Thanks again for the business bud. :thumbsup

David

Looks awesome!!!

I initially ordered one for a friend but when I received it I was amazed at the details that I had to get one for myself, I was lucky enough to secure one threw Toynk last week, thank you David can't wait to get mine.

Gerardo

Looks awesome!!!

I initially ordered one for a friend but when I received it I was amazed at the details that I had to get one for myself, I was lucky enough to secure one threw Toynk last week, thank you David can't wait to get mine.

Gerardo
Yes..photos do not do this item justice as I can well imagine UD's other offerings! Like I said, I MUST purchase another!

The "UD Fever" has taken hold for another satisfied customer!

Congrats on the Cap Am suit...it is Amazing!

I have a fever alright, and the cure is more UD suits!

So beautiful and execution just outstanding. There is nothing like UD Leather.

Can't agree more. I never understood the hallibaloo until mine came in..stunning!

You'll love the TDKR suit. I got to see it at SW Celebration VI in Orlando and I was floored with the detail and how much it looked like it came off the screen. Definitely getting a helluva deal when you get that suit.

Big Congrats Shellhead! The suite looks awesome! One of the most colorful and amazing suites David has created! Very fortunate to own one and most of all enjoy it!
Again congrats on the suite!

To be honest I was more impressed with the Captain America than I was with the TDK whe I first saw them, don't get me wrong it was very nice but overall I prefer their CA.

Gerardo

Big Congrats Shellhead! The suite looks awesome! One of the most colorful and amazing suites David has created! Very fortunate to own one and most of all enjoy it!
Again congrats on the suite!

Thanks, Mate! I honestly can't begin to fathom the work it took to bring the multi-pallet of colors together in leather (no less) and bring this one to life. Yeah, I think ambitious is an understatement.

To be honest I was more impressed with the Captain America than I was with the TDK whe I first saw them, don't get me wrong it was very nice but overall I prefer their CA.

Gerardo

It took me a year to save up for a UD suit. I was initially aiming for the Daredevil gear as I felt it was probably the most 'perfect' in dead-on design and fabric (just a damn, cool suit!) but that didn't happen as by the time I had the funds Daredevil was retired. I loved the look of their CA suit exactly for the reason I stated above; the color and workmanship on a true motorcycle suit was awesome and a real standout so it took me .0002 seconds to get over the missed DD suit and head straight for Cap!

^ I felt the same way about the TDK suit when I first got it, wasn't all that impressed with it in terms of screen accuracy. That is, until I put the cowl and cape on - world of a difference. See here: http://www.therpf.com/f67/ud-replicas-dark-knight-mods-163747/

Between my 2 UD suits, the TFA one is much closer to the movie suit, but the TDK suit is still pretty damn amazing.

Wow, this just secures my feeling about the TDKR gear. Your TDK suit looks fantastic and it fits you perfectly! Another good reason for those who are truly wanting to invest in a UD item to be diligent to call in and get sized:thumbsup

Last edited:
I was initially aiming for the Daredevil gear as I felt it was probably the most 'perfect' in dead-on design and fabric (just a damn, cool suit!) but that didn't happen as by the time I had the funds Daredevil was retired.

This really gives hope to those that missed out.
Too bad I don't see myself as a Tron or Batman, I'd get a UD suit just for the fact it survived being behind a jet on Mythbusters... now that was a real test of a product.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back