My TOS Trek tunics

WinstonWolf359

Sr Member
I'm finally getting a chance to take some pics of my newer pieces, so I thought I'd share some pics. :)

My Captain Pike uniform shirt (and Communicator) from "The Cage."

CageTunic1.jpg

CageTunic2.jpg

CageTunic3.jpg

CageTunic4.jpg

And my TOS Captain's uniform, with custom insignia patch.

HyperionTunic.jpg

:eek
Okay, I HAVE to ask...the second shirt (TOS Captain) looks absolutely dead-on. Does it have the 'invisible' zipper? But more important, where can I get one??? (PM me if necessary)

My wife made them both, the TOS shirt from the Rodd.com pattern, and the Pike shirt from a sweater pattern, with a couple minor alterations.

The TOS shirt was made specifically for the manniquin, so it doesn't have (or need) the hidden zipper. The Pike shirt does have the zipper in the shoulder seam, however.

I don't think I have enough fabric for another shirt, otherwise I'd be happy to help you out.

Your wife does terrific work. That Pike tunic's a beauty. The insignia looks great, too.

Next you should persuade her to make you a Pike landing party jacket. :D

Beautiful work.....

As a happy member of the talented wife club I tip my hat to your good lady.

Congratulations on your fine tunic.

Chuck...

Very nice shirts. I have only seen a Pike shirt once at a convention, it's really cool to see some of the more rare variations of the Trek outfits. That badge is a good one, sort of goes with the varied badges in the Franz Joseph Tech Manual. That one looks like it would go with say the USS Star Empire. :D

Thanks Doug. I love 'em all, but that Cage communicator is one of the coolest and most unique pieces in my collection.
You know how long I've been saying "man, I'd LOVE to see an accurate Cage communicator." Now, I can see one every day, on my prop shelf. Great piece. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back