My TOS Colonial Viper

Johda

Just finished this one guys. thought id give you all a peek.
the wet transfer decals were a no go. disolved onto nothing but cracks and smears when i put them in the water so i ended painting the stripes.
good thing though cause i feel the paint looks much better that the decals would have.
one bad thing about it is the resin is starting to leach in a few places. Very disappointing to say the least.
This osne is a studio scale model. very big and very nice. was fun to paint this one.

More pix here: http://public.fotki.com/johda/galleries-1/my_model_kits_-/
caution. that gallery contains NUDE modles and mean space ships

tosviper002-vi.jpg

tosviper009-vi.jpg

tosviper003-vi.jpg

Beautiful Job on the Viper and looking through your other work, I gotta say, you are one hell of a painter. Your figures are beautiful.

One question though, where did you get the most recent comic style batgirl statue from. It is really well done.

JDH

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Jul 1 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]1272082[/snapback]</div>
Beautiful Job on the Viper and looking through your other work, I gotta say, you are one hell of a painter. Your figures are beautiful.

One question though, where did you get the most recent comic style batgirl statue from. It is really well done.

JDH
[/b]

Dark
Resin leaching is when the resin isnt throughly mixed and the resin that does not mix seeps out like sweat drops on you forhead. destroys a paint job.

JDH

The bat Black Batgirl is one of my sculptures. shes never been molded. One of a kind. :)

Thx for the kind words guys.

<div class='quotetop'></div>
The bat Black Batgirl is one of my sculptures. shes never been molded. One of a kind. [/b]

WoW I am even more impressed. If she ever falls in RTV let me know, you have a customer.

Greg

The Viper is awesome work, and the link to your photos is well wotrh a visit. Oh to be as skilled as you are :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back