Question My thread was deleted, who should I contact? (answered)

JaxAndTheMoon

Sr Member
Hello,

I signed into my account today and the thread that I've been using to showcase my completed builds and the interest thread that was going along with it has vanished from my profile. It doesn't appear to be in my posted threads, and upon using the search tool I can't find any trace of it anymore. I've read through the site support FAQ's but nothing about my situation was there. Who should I contact about this?

Thanks

Re: My thread was deleted, who should I contact?

Hello,

I signed into my account today and the thread that I've been using to showcase my completed builds and the interest thread that was going along with it has vanished from my profile. It doesn't appear to be in my posted threads, and upon using the search tool I can't find any trace of it anymore. I've read through the site support FAQ's but nothing about my situation was there. Who should I contact about this?

Thanks
It appears that you are no longer a Premium Member and as such any threads in the Classifieds Forums would be removed.

How about my build thread? It seems to have gone with it, even though it was just a standard thread in the SW props forum. Sorry about all the questions

How about my build thread? It seems to have gone with it, even though it was just a standard thread in the SW props forum. Sorry about all the questions
The showoff thread has been restored. There was a post in that thread that needed to be removed but the first post got deleted instead, but it's all fixed now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back