My the Amazing Spider-Man costume

wrroca

hello friends, here I present the project I have, I hope I give their opinions and advice, because I really need to learn to put the texture of the costume.

attachment.php

Well all Tutos tips and more, will be received .. thanks

I hope to work together to make a good suit with all your EXPERIENCE.

Last edited:
Hi friends,
Thank you very much for your messages, I will upload my progress, and to work in the texture of costume is my challenge. seeketh tutorials to implement in the pattern.

Many but thank you very much for taylor textures. will be of great help.

Well and as I said all councils and others to improve pattern received.

Hi friends

apologize for the delay in showing my progress, but I'm doing other things. :confused

And well, this is what I have of the texture off costume

I hope they give me their opinions and advice .. thanks :lol

Last year i was working on a suit pattern to be printed but my flash drive with all my work on it crashed and i didnt have a back up. so frustrated on all my hours of work gone. that i gave up but here are some photos i did have .

My photoshop file

spidermansuit.jpg

Tracing the web pattern
spiderman003.jpg

Sewing lines

spiderman004.jpg

Last year i was working on a suit pattern to be printed but my flash drive with all my work on it crashed and i didnt have a back up. so frustrated on all my hours of work gone.

I know the feeling, don't give up!

It took me more than 6 years to finally get my Spidey pattern made, but it finally is. (And backed up A LOT)

As for the patterning of the fabric itself. It seems everyone is using the Raimi patern as a base, when this suit has a COMPLETELY different layout. There are actually 3 seams on the face of the new pattern that I've been able to identify: 1 centered from the top of the head to the nose area and two more in a similar place to the Raimi pattern, on either side of the eyes.

I will be tackling this pattern eventually, and when I do, I'v starting with a brand new patterning of the fabric before even touching the graphic design.

I'd love to see someone else tackle that task though...so I don't have to. :p

-Nick

It took me more than 6 years to finally get my Spidey pattern made, but it finally is. (And backed up A LOT)

As for the patterning of the fabric itself. It seems everyone is using the Raimi patern as a base, when this suit has a COMPLETELY different layout. There are actually 3 seams on the face of the new pattern that I've been able to identify: 1 centered from the top of the head to the nose area and two more in a similar place to the Raimi pattern, on either side of the eyes.

I will be tackling this pattern eventually, and when I do, I'v starting with a brand new patterning of the fabric before even touching the graphic design.

-Nick

I've actually done a lot of work on a replica mask and you're very right, to keep to the Spidey look of having the seams hidden under the webs, you need an entirely different pattern. I actually believe there are 5 different seams in the front piece of the mask, 1 in the center of the forehead, 2 on either temple (the three you've mentioned) but also 2 more coming down from the nose on either side of the middle line. If you look at the pics we have now you can see that the shading and webbing don't exactly match up to either side of these lines. Plus the Honeycomb pattern is always a giveaway where the seams are, it usually goes in two separate directions on either side of one.

-Nick

I remember your name from the SHH boards. I used your method of shaping the honeycomb pattern. Maybe once im done with my Dark knight i will pick spiderman back up. but we shall see. superman is coming up next year.

So Nick inspired me to work on the pattern for this a bit . i got a program to help retrieve corrupted files. used it was able to get my psd back partially. it wouldn't let me open it so i got another program that would batch a psd to a jpeg did that and i had my base again just have to go through and recut some lines and re color.

so this is what i got so far.

spideypattern2.jpg

spideypattern.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back